INFORMATION NOTICE – PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF ITALIAN LAW DECREE NO. 196/03
“PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT”
SIMAC SRL, with registered office in Sassuolo (Mo), Via Mazzini 182/F, TIN/VAT ID-no. 03931510360, acting as Data controller, provides this information on processing of personal data pursuant to the Article 13 of the “Personal data protection code”:
A) HOW AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE(S) THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
“Personal data”, defined by the applicable legislation as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject), directly or indirectly, by reference to one or more factors as well as a personal identification number,” provided by you when filling in this application form and/or included in the submitted resume/curriculum vitae, will be processed to evaluate your application, for the purpose of search and selection of personnel, present and/or future, for a work relationship establishment. We would like to inform you that for this purpose no “sensitive data” are required. According to the legislation in force “sensible data” means personal data consisting of information on data subject’s racial or ethnic origin, his/her religious and philosophical beliefs or other beliefs of similar nature, his/her political opinions, whether he/she is a member of a trade union, association or organization, his/her physical or mental health and condition, his/her sexual life.”
Your personal data will be processed on paper and/or by electronic, computer and/or telematic means and, in any case, by using logics and methods strictly essential in relation to the purposes of the processing
The Data Controller has taken special security measures to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access. Personal data provided by the User will be retained and processed by the data controller in full compliance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and confidentiality, by means of logics strictly related to the processing purpose. In particular, the data controller undertakes to process the users’ personal information in compliance with all appropriate and minimum-security measures provided for by Articles 31,33,34,35 and Annex B of the Data Protection Act. Furthermore, all personal information concerning the user will be processed in compliance with the provisions set forth in the Art. 11 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
Your personal data will not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected for and if you expressly ask us to, it will be deleted.
B) MANDATORY OR VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF THE REQUESTED DATA
The provision of your Personal data is voluntary, however the compilation of fields marked with an asterisk (mandatory fields) is strictly necessary for the evaluation of your application.
C) CONSEQUENCES IN CASE OF NON-CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING
If you refuse to provide us data and/or you provide incorrect and/or incomplete information, our Company may be not able to take into consideration your application and/or it may be for us not possible to properly evaluate your professional profile.
D) THE ENTITIES OR CATEGORIES OF ENTITY TO WHOM OR WHICH THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED, OR WHO/WHICH MAY GET TO KNOW THE DATA IN THEIR CAPACITY AS DATA PROCESSORS OR PERSONS IN CHARGE OF THE PROCESSING, AND THE SCOPE OF DISSEMINATION OF SAID DATA
Your personal data will be exclusively processed by entities specifically designated by the data controller as data processors and/or in charge of data processing; these individuals will process your data only when strictly necessary in relation to the purpose of collection and only in the performance of the tasks assigned by the data processor, by processing solely the information strictly necessary for carrying out such tasks and performing the operations required for their performance.
Your personal data will not be disclosed or disseminated to third parties.
E) DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 7
IAt any time, you may exercise the rights pursuant to the Art. 7. of the Law Decree no. 196/03::” Right of Access to Personal Data and Other Rights”, which are here below fully reported:
- Data subjects shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, regardless of their being already recorded and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- Data subjects shall have the right to be provided with information on:
- a) the source of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) the identification concerning data controllers, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Section 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the entities or categories of recipient with whom or which the personal data may be shared and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative (s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- Data subjects shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data that are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- Data subjects shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though the information is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market researches or commercial communication surveys.
We would like to inform that you may exercise the rights set out in Article 7 at any time by sending a specific request to the following contact details:
MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org – FAX +39 0536 857208
1. F) IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE CONTROLLER AND OF THE REPRESENTATIVE IN THE STATE’S TERRRITORY, IF ANY, PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 5 AND OF THE DATA PROCESSOR
The Data Controller is SIMAC SRL, with registered office in Sassuolo (MO), Via Mazzini n. 182/F, TIN/VAT ID-number 03931510360, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore. The Data Controller has appointed Ms. Paola Pellati as person responsible for data processing. The full and updated list of responsible persons and individuals in charge of the processing designated by the Data Controller is available upon request at the Data controller registered office in Sassuolo (Mo), Via Mazzini n. 182/F, and/or upon a specific request to be sent to the following contact details:
MAIL email@example.com – FAX +39 0536 857208